10/4/08

fold cloth material Poom's Innovation



Friday, October, 2008, 03. The impress experience tonight is Poom can make the fold cloth material by him self. I think it is an innovation in my mind. He make from the paper box cardboard. His Mather assigns him to fold all of cloth and pick it to the shelf. He makes the easy work for him duty by make the utility for his responsible. We don’t forget call to Pianpen after we have dinner. She has just come from her special learning. Meanwhile it’s the school’s vacation period currently but Pian still stay at her room at UB because she have much of her schedule special learning program. Poom said “When I go to study at my school I can stusy more and more on the school day but on the holiday I must only relax for myself.”

Pian worry about her 3 dogs at home. “They should usually tease evreryday, pity dog, nauty dog and pretence dog?.” I thonk of Poom and everyone. She asks from her line.

No comments:

Post a Comment