9/25/08

Poom&Pian's foodstuff

21 September 2008. We go to UB and Maingkum and  Hooplin go to UB too.

Pian and Poom want something for their 1 month foodstuff. They go to by at BigC  Supercenter. After lunch ,Pian go to her special learning. Her special learning start at 2.30 pm. Poom stays in his room. Poom prepares his reading for the test in the tomorrow. “I’m not sure that I can get top 10 in the room because my friend almost very excellence.” Poom said to me. “ I never mind You will get top 5 or top 10 in your room because I proud in yourself that you are only one EP student from Yasothon Province who can passed to learn at BM school.” “I think you can do the best thing by yourself.” I encourage to he. His smile makes me very happy in my sleeping this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment